HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 Adenauer convertible in restored condition for sale.
• one of only 455 Mercedes-Benz 300 convertible D built
• the first delivery was on December 22, 1952 to company Hoffmann in New York, USA
• imported to Germany in 1991 and registered for the first time in Germany in 2004
• the car was partially restored by company Esdar approx. 20 years ago, regularly serviced and overhauled over the years and has been in the same ownership for 16 years (11.000 kilometers driven since then)
• in 2018 a complete engine overhaul was carried out by the Mercedes-Benz branch Gauting – the invoice worth almost 34.000 euros is available
• including Mercedes-Benz built sheet & car card, old German invalid vehicle registration document, various invoices, customs clearance documents and jack
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com