HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster for sale. Equipped with 5-speed, disc brakes and two piece luggage set.
1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster
• 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster in delivery color black with 5-speed transmission, disc brakes, tripmaster, additional fan safety belts and two-piece luggage set
• first delivery on 16th December 1957 to the company Studebaker Packard, South Bend / USA to Baltimore
• additional special equipment ex works: special version for USA (sealed-beam headlights & both doors lockable), 2nd contact switch right, radio Becker Mexico, two reverse lights, all packed in a light sea chest
• long time previous ownership for over 16 years
• read mileage 60.195 kilometers
• old German vehicle registration document available with a total of three owners
• over the last 30 years extensive restoration work has been done, which is documented with many invoices
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in further cars? Click here.