HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 S Coupé for sale. Rare delivery colour grey DB 141 combined with original leather. One of only 216 examples.
1952 Mercedes-Benz 300 S Coupé:
• one of only 216 Mercedes-Benz 300 S Coupés of the W188 series built – timeless elegance and pure luxury, at that time even more expensive than the legendary 300 SL
• very rare color scheme ex factory in gray paint code DB 141 with blue leather interior 979 and a read mileage of 21.507 kilometers
• beautiful original condition
• European first delivery via the company C. Santos to Lisbon, Portugal
• additionally equipped with a radio Becker Mexico, white wall tires, seat belts and a still working Philips record player type Auto-Mignon GA 101
• last owned for more than 10 years, before that owned for many years by the former lawyer of German Chancellor Helmut Kohl
• including Mercedes-Benz built sheet, vehicle card, old invalid German registration documents, FIVA Identity Card as well as maintenance invoices (last 8-2022) and TÜV receipts of the last years
• matching numbers & colors
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in further cars? Click here.