Fiskens is offering this Bentley 8 Litre Short Chassis Saloon for sale.
- One of only 25 short chassis 8 Litre Bentleys produced, and the only surviving example still wearing the original Vanden Plas Silent Bloc Saloon Coachwork
- Ordered new by cigarette magnate J.A. Player as an owner-driver specification
- Sympathetically restored for the Bentley Centenary Rally and displayed at the 2019 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Continuous well-documented history including long-term ownership from 1956 – 2018
- Matching numbers and highly original as confirmed in the accompanying Clare Hay report
Click here for further information
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further cars? Click here.