1926 Duesenberg Model ADriversource
- May 16, 2020
- Posted by Simon Streich
Driversource is offering this stunning Duesenberg Model A Opera Coupe.
Car No. D63C
Chassis No. 1639
Engine No. 1479
• Numbers-Matching; Category 1 Certified by the ACD Club
• The Only Known Close-Coupled Coupe Design by McNear Body Co.
• Featured in Fred Roe’s Book DUESENBERG The Pursuit of Perfection
• One of Just 21 Model as Known to the ACD Club
• Fastidious Award Winning 5-Year Restoration
• Participant of the 1976 Gliden Tour Pikes Peak Hill Climb
• Well Documented History Including Period Publications, Letters and Awards
• Includes a Coffee Table Book “The Opera Coupe”
Report by driversource.com