Gallery Aaldering is a family owned business since 1975. Founder Nico Aaldering and his son Nick are responsible for operational and executive management. The company has been in Brummen since 1987 and started on the location where they currently have their second workshop and detailing shop.
Nico started very small, with only three employees. People who still work for the company today. The company grew rapidly and established a name for itself based on quality. In the nineties it was time for expansions after many years of selling Alfa Romeo, then Italian cars later on followed by British cars as well. At the end of 2000 Gallery Aaldering moved to the current premises at the Arnhemsestraat in Brummen. This showroom was build according to Nico’s idea and sketches and has a Neoclassical style to match the classic cars inside.
+++ Gallery Aaldering’s new website is live +++
The new digital showroom makes it even easier to search the inventory of over 400 cars!
Find out more
During this time Nick entered the company after finishing his studies and working for different automotive companies. Gallery Aaldering expanded and gained momentum with the decades of experience offered by Nico and the bright new ideas and progressive vision offered by Nick. The collection became more diverse with an important move upwards to higher segments. Gallery Aaldering has grown to become one of the largest classic car dealers in Europe. There are about 350 classic cars on display on four floors with a Grand Café and special rooms for business meetings.
As a family owned business Gallery Aaldering is proud of its history and traditions, but the future is just as important. At the heart of this all is the passion for classic automobiles. For that reason they participate in the most impressive classic car rally in the world, the Mille Miglia.
A deeply rooted love for cars. You will find this in both their genes and the identity of this family owned business.
Aston Martin DB5
his is a beautiful 1964 Aston Martin DB5. The car was delivered new in the United States. This example was delivered ex-factory as a left-hand drive car. The car has been owned by the same owner since 2007, who has mainly left the car in his collection. The car has already undergone a cosmetic restoration and is still in beautiful condition. At the time, the work was carried out with great attention to detail and according to the documentation accompanying the car, this DB5 has had only four owners in total. Find out more
Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats as this is something truly special. This Bentley 3-litre, like many of his sort, has been fitted with a later 4.¼ litre engine. This Bentley 3-litre left the factory in 1925 as a “Speed” and is therefore, according to the Bentley lot, the best basis to build the most jolliest of Bentley 4.¼ litre homages. Find out more
Ferrari 250 GTE Series 3
Imagine it is 1963. Ferrari is not having the best season in Formula 1, but on the other hand, the segment that supplies cars to consumers is doing very well. Enzo was at the peak of his abilities and could rejoice that sales in the United States were starting to pick up. The more “regular” cars he sold, the more money available for racing. What was he driving at the time? Well, a car like the one pictured here. The Ferrari 250 GTE was the first Ferrari to be mass-produced. Although, with 1,000 pieces we still can’t really speak of high production numbers. This example was delivered new in France and is a car from the so-called third series of the 250 GTE. It is a picture of a car that is in very good condition and also still has its original engine. Find out more
It is probably quite some time since you set eyes on a Lamborghini Islero unless you happen to be one of the 125 lucky owners that is. Lamborghini only built 125 of these vehicles in all. The bodywork came to us courtesy of Carrozzeria Marazzi. They used the excellent Lamborghini 400GT platform. Carrozzeria Touring was responsible for the 400GT design but had gone bankrupt in the meantime with many of its former designers finding a new home at the recently established Carrozzeria Marazzi. Mario Marazzi had also been part of the Touring stable. Our car was supplied from new on the 8th February 1969 by the Foïtek Lamborghini dealership based in Zurich, Switzerland. Find out more
Talbot-Lago T150C Lago Speciale
The history of Talbot reads like a boys own book. Going back to the early 30’s of the last century, France was waiting to patiently for the depression that had hit America to land on its frontstep. In 1932 the crash came and by 1933 all of Talbot’s capital had evaporated. The Italian born successful business man Anthony Lago was sent over to France by the British co-owners to salvage the ship from going down. Between 1933 and 1935 Lago worked tirelessly to obtain full rights to Talbot. By the end of 1934 the deal was done. Meanwhile Lago had secretly started to plan for a whole new line and engines. The British of course were kept in the dark to avoid inflating the asking price. He had decided to discontinue a number of models, further develop others and think up completely new ones. The onward engine and transmission development included the introduction of the Wilson pre-select 4-speed transmission. The choice for this particular gearbox wasn’t that surprising considering Anthony Lago owned the patent for this piece of technology. Find out more