Fiskens is offering this Lamborghini Miura P400S for sale. A true automotive icon, commonly known as “The World’s First Supercar”.
Lamborghini Miura P400S
- Chassis 4452 is one of just 338 P400 S examples built between 1968 and 1971, with improvements in performance and creature comforts over the earlier model
- Upgraded to split sump specification seen on later SV models by renowned Lamborghini factory development technician Bob Wallace
- Beautifully finished in the original colour scheme of Rosso Corsa with black interior
- Highly desirable matching number example, as confirmed in a recent report by marque expert Iain Tyrrell
- Signed “Bella Macchina” by legendary chief test driver Valentino Balboni
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org