HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster for sale. Original paint and interior.
• 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster in delivery color silver-grey DB 180 combined with blue leather interior 333 – very original condition with partly still preserved first paint and original leather interior
• first delivery on 27th December 1957 to the company Studebaker Packard South Bend, USA to Los Angeles
• special equipment ex works: special version for USA (sealed-beam headlights / both driver doors lockable), 2nd reverse light, 2nd contact switch right, radio Becker Mexico, all packed in a light sea chest
• according to the previous owner, the Roadster was used as a demonstration car at the Mercedes-Benz branch in Hollywood and then sold to Mr. Green from Anaheim, CA, USA – he sold the car in 1998 with a mileage of 92.980 miles to the last owner from Germany
• the badges on the hood as well as the luggage rack were already on the car when it was imported to Germany almost 25 years ago – furthermore on the old pictures you can still see the California black plates
• with a mileage of 123.385 miles an overhaul of engine, injection pump, rear axle and renewal of the clutch was done in 2006
• including old registration card from 1987, old German vehicle registration document, Mercedes-Benz delivery bill and original jacking equipment
• matching numbers
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com