HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé for sale. Original paint and interior – only 52.588 Miles covered.
1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé
• 1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe with approx. 90% original paint in velivery colour fire engine red DB 534 combined with original leather interior in cream 1060, original headliner and carpets
• first delivered on April 14, 1957 to Studebaker Packard South Bend, USA
• additional special equipment ex works: special upholstery, protractor and balance weights supplied loose, 1kg paint, retrofitted instruments with English lettering, sealed beam headlights, bumper horns, radio Becker Mexico, automatic antenna, sign – made in Western Germany, rear view mirror left supplied loose, windshield washer, all seaworthy packed in light sea chest
• very low read mileage of only 52.588 miles
• family owned since 1964 in the USA
• including original underride protection, tool bag, jack and available factory built sheet
• matching numbers
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further “cars for sale”? Click here.