HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé with very rare factory Rudge centre lock wheels.
• 1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé with very rare Rudge center lock rims ex works
• first delivery on April 9, 1956 to the company Europa Motors in Guatemala
• from the former possession of the racing driver M. Lippmann from Guatemala City, who participated between 1953 – 1958 with a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL, 750 Monza and 375 MM at the Carrera Panamericana, the Guatemala GP, the El Salvador race and Sebring
• special equipment ex works: special upholstery, radio Becker Le Mans, disc wheels with Rudge hubs, protractor and balancing weights, 1kg paint, two-piece luggage set (rear) in red leather 1079 and a windshield washer system
• overall seven documented owners
• original color combination ex works in classic silver-grey-met. DB 180 with red leather interior 1079
• matching numbers
• the current color combination is red / leather cream, on request HK Engineering delivers this Mercedes-Benz including complete repainting and new interior in delivery color as well as HK-ENGINEERING delivery service – planned completion 2023
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com