HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé for sale.
– Beautiful Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupé in rare color scheme and prominent previous ownership
– Only 10 cars were produced in medium blue (DB350), combined with a leather interior in white grey (955) and coveted luggage set
– First delivery on June 20, 1955 to New York, according to the 300 SL Register the car had only one owner in the USA, Mr. Ronald G. Brock from Paradise Valley, Arizona
– In 1991 the car changed hands for the last time and was registered to the world famous car collector and publisher Umberto Panini
– In his collection, which is one of the most important in Italy, the car remained until 2022, when it was sold to HK-Engineering
– Get this incredibly original and matching-numbers Mercedes-Benz 300 SL from 1955 in dreamlike and rare color combination
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.