Copley Motorcars is offering this Ferrari 250 GT Pinin Farina Competizione Coupe for sale.
1955 Ferrari 250 GT Pinin Farina Competizione Coupe
Chassis Number 0415 GT
Engine Number 0415 GT
Spare racing engine installed 0445 GT
Ferrari Factory Red Book Classiche Certified
- delivered new to Scuderia Ferrari driver, aristocrat, and “playboy,” Alfonso de Portago, who tragically died racing his 335 Sport in the 1957 Mille Miglia
- raced by de Portago to 4th overall in the 1955 Bahamas Speed Week
- numerous modern era rallyes including 15 Mille Miglia Storica
- fully documented by Swiss Ferrari historian, Marcel Massini
- 0 litre V12 engine with 3 Weber carburetors
- stunning Pinin Farina alloy coachwork
- Bachelli & Villa restored in 2008
- worldwide event eligible
- from an important Ferrari collection
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.