Fiskens is offering this Lamborghini Miura P400S RHD for sale.
- Chassis 3946 – matching numbers, RHD Lamborghini Miura S, ordered in Verde over Pelle Nera and supplied through Lamborghini Concessionaires of London
- Proudly toured from London to Monte Carlo for the 1976, 1980, and 1982 editions of the Monaco Grand Prix
- Long-term single US ownership from 1985, subsequently purchased by the President of the Lamborghini Club of Australia in 2011 who commissioned a restoration by Miura specialist Bobileff Motor Company of San Diego, California
- Upon completion, 3946 joined the historic Lamborghini Anniversary Tour in Italy, the “Bull’s Roar” Tour in the UK, and was shipped back to the U.S. for Monterey Car week where it picked up 5 awards
- Offered in spectacular condition thanks to recent maintenance by UK specialist Colin Clarke Engineering
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org