Copley Motorcars is offering this Ferrari 275 GTB/4 alloy N.A.R.T. for sale.
A 4-cam is considered by many to be a “must have.” Fantastic to drive, alluring aesthetic, rare and collectible with only 330 built.
This Chassis No. 10311 rarer still and the ultimate 4-cam, with its in-period racing history, and being one of just 16 built with alloy coachwork.
1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 alloy N.A.R.T.
Chassis Number 10311
Engine Number 226/10311
- one of just 16 alloy 4-cams built
- matching numbers original engine
- Ferrari Factory White Book Classiche Certified
- delivered new to Luigi Chinetti Motors, and sold to North American Racing Team benefactor, Jan de Vroom
- taken back in trade from Jan de Vroom by Chinetti and converted to competition specification – bumper delete, outside fuel filler, front driving lights, tuned motor
- in-period race history for N.A.R.T. including 24 Hours of Daytona with Sam Posey and Ricardo Rodriguez, and Watkins Glen 6 hour with Bob Grossman
- entered into the 1968 24 Hours of Le Mans but DNS
- recent cosmetic refresh by Brian Hoyt’s Perfect Reflections3.3 litre V12 engine with 6 Weber carburetors
- from an important Ferrari collection
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.