Fiskens is offering this beautiful Bentley S2 Continental for sale.
1961 Bentley S2 Continental
• Ordered new by Ernest Scragg & Sons whose Managing Director was Phil Scragg the famed 50’s racing driver and hill climb master
• This Bentley was purchased in 1964 by legendary Maserati collectors Ray and Doreen Fielding and formed part of their collection for well over half a century
• True untouched, time warp example, still wearing her original paint finished in the unique and striking combination of Whitehall Grey over Rose Beige
• Breathtakingly original Scarlett interior, truly incredible state of preservation
• Recent maintenance by marque experts Frank Dale & Stepsons
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealerships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com