Copley Motorcars is offering this Ferrari 500 TRC Scaglietti Spyder for sale.
1956 Ferrari 500 TRC Scaglietti Spyder
- completely matching numbers
- Ferrari Factory Red Book Classiche Certified
- retains its original body, chassis, engine, and gearbox
- delivered new to Carl Haas of Chicago, via Luigi Chinetti Motors
- extensive USA racing history including the 1957 12 Hours of Sebring
- completed an incredible 22 Mille Miglia Storica with Claudio Caggiati
- absolutely breathtaking Scaglietti alloy coachwork
- the first of just 19 500 TRC built
- from an important Ferrari collection
- Chassis Number 0658 MDTR
- Engine Number 0658 MDTR
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.