HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé for sale. Frame-off restored with very good history. Matching numbers.
• 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé in ivory with red leather interior• first delivered on 3rd August 1955 to New York, USA
• Special equipment ex works: special high gloss paint, special upholstery, instruments with English inscription, sealed beam headlights, bumpers with horns, protractor and balancing weights, 1kg of DB 50 Nitro paint, windshield washer system, all seaworthy packed in a light sea chest
• in possession of one owner for more than 26 years – in total six documented owners in USA, Germany and UK
• frame-off restored between 1993 – 1999
• only 3.000 kilometers covered since restoration
• very detailed restoration documentation of this Mercedes-Benz with many pictures and invoices available
• coveted matching numbers
• additional extras: radio Becker Mexico, two-piece luggage set, jack, disc bag, 4-point belts and tool bag
• HK-ENGINEERING delivery service included
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealerships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org