HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé for sale.
• 1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé fully restored in silver gray metallic DB 180, combined with cognac leather interior, matching numbers and numerous extras – fantastic driving experience with and in excellent condition
• the first delivery took place very late on 15th March 1957 to the trading company (Handelsgesellschaft) Zurich, Switzerland and thus as one of the last 100 built Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupés, besides one of the very few vehicles which were delivered in Europe
• after importation into the USA only three owners are documented before the SL found its way back to Germany in 2014 and was restored in the following years which is very well documented by numerous pictures
• completed HK-ENGINEERING full restoration including performance upgraded engine, HK-ENGINEERING 5-speed transmission, very short rear axle with 1:4.11 ratio for peak acceleration, sport manifold, sport exhaust system with heat shield, NARDI steering wheel as well as radio Becker Europa – only approx. 1.000 kilometers covered since restoration and thus still in as new condition
• European instruments and bumpers without horns
• raeding mileage 33.900 kilometers
• including existing Mercedes-Benz built sheet, German vehicle documents with H-approval as well as new inspection and main inspection before handover
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.