Fiskens is offering this Jaguar D-Type for sale.
- The first of three production Jaguar D-Types delivered new to Brisbane, Australia in 1955
- Extensive and successful period competition history throughout Australia and nearly 50 years continuous ownership with Keith Berryman as documented in a dedicated Porter Press Book
- The only D-Type to ever be fitted with a hard top which remains in original condition and still accompanies the car
- After UK repatriation, marque specialists CKL Developments carried out a meticulous restoration in time for competition in the 2018 Goodwood Members’ Meeting Salvadori Cup
- Prepared and eligible for all the very best historic motoring events, including the Mille Miglia, Monaco GP and Le Mans Classic
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com