The Camp Pant—our slim-fitting work pant, cut from a proprietary blend of hemp, organic cotton, recycled polyester, with a touch of stretch—is always an asset on the job site.
Thanks to a tapered silhouette and understated bar-tack stitching, your pair will look right at home at the office or out on the town, but don’t let its looks fool you: this is a work pant through and through.
This custom-milled canvas has a little bit of everything in it. Hemp is easy on the environment and tough as nails, but it can be a touch rough on the skin, so we blended it with soft recycled polyester and organic cotton for extra comfort. A touch of stretch ensures you won’t have to worry about rips or tears when there’s a job to be done, while a light stone wash gives The Camp Pant a well-worn feel from day one.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stonewash for broken-in feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 34″ inseam.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.
more information: taylorstitch.com