Here are the plans for this year’s Festival of Speed. Following all that’s happened in the last few weeks and the advices from the UK Government, The Goodwood Estate Company has decided to postpone the Festival to later in the year.
So the next thing is choosing the best possible date; this will require some careful consideration and as soon as they have that we will let you know.
“Whatever we decide to do I can assure you it will be just as fantastic a celebration of everything we love and enjoy as you would expect. Most likely it will happen late summer, early autumn and, of course, tickets and hospitality bookings will remain valid for the new date.” – Charles Richmond (The Duke of Richmond & Gordon)
If you have not yet bought a ticket for the Festival of Speed and would like to know as soon as the new dates are announced, you can keep up to date here.
Goodwood will continue to review plans for the Goodwood Revival, in the hope that the event will go ahead as planned on September 11-13th, as well as the rescheduling of the 78th Members’ Meeting.
“These are dramatic and unbelievable times but they will pass and we are already trying to think about just how exciting it’s going to be to welcome you all back to Goodwood for what perhaps might be the ‘Greatest Event Ever’.” – Charles Richmond (The Duke of Richmond & Gordon)
If you need any further information about the event, please visit their website for coronavirus FAQs.
Report by goodwood.com