10 – 12.09.2021 – Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt Rottach-Eggern: The Concours d’Élégance Tegernsee is a showcase of highly valuable historic automobiles competing for optimum condition, true originality and beauty as well as often history.
Individual arrival, check-in, all-day registration and briefing of the participants’ vehicles, individual evening activities.
Individual breakfast at the hotel, lunch at the Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt, first inspection and judging of the participants’ vehicles in the afternoon. Opportunities for photo shoots with photographers from RETRO Promotion. Reception before the evening event. Participants’ gala evening as social and culinary highlight at the Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt. End of the day with lively “petrol talks” with like-minded people – and a drink at the bar.
Individual breakfast at the hotel. This will be followed by the award ceremonies and the presentation of the awards in the individual vehicle classes. The Concours d’Élégance Tegernsee 2021 will end with the “Best of Show” in each division as the crowning finale. Possibility to load the vehicles. Individual return journey.
Historic vehicles from 1886 to 1971 built / assembled
Oldtimer and Youngtimer vehicles 1971 to 2000
Neo Classics® – modern classic cars built between 2001 and 2021
Admission to the Concours d’Élégance Tegernsee…
…is exclusively by application and after final approval by the selection committee. The number of participants is limited to a total of 40 vehicles of all makes and types.
– 995,- EUR
– per vehicle and driver
– Booking: Tegernsee
– Participation fee vehicle and driver
– On-site support by RETRO Promotion
– Photo shooting on site
– Reception, gala evening incl. drinks**
– Awards, certificates, prize-giving ceremony
– Price incl. the above services per vehicle and 1 person from 1 May 2021: 995,- EUR
Transport of the vehicles
**Additional tickets for the gala evening subject to availability on order.
Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt / outdoor area
Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt Tegernsee
– Overnight stay in luxuriously furnished rooms with mountain or lake view – Participation in the rich alpine breakfast buffet – 1 bottle of mineral water in the room upon arrival – WLAN – Access to the exclusive 4 elements SPA by Althoff – Reserved parking space in underground car park
A call-off contingent has been set up for the rooms under the keyword “RETRO Classics”.
Phone: +49 (0) 8022 669 2922
Booking & Information
Retro Promotion GmbH
Contact person: Bodo von Campe
Tel: +49 (0) 7159 927809
Report by retropromotion.de