Incredibly well optioned and rare Porsche 911R – 50th anniversary edition of Porsche’s original 911R! One of only 991 examples! Only 874 miles! Ready to be driven and enjoyed – the 911R is the perfect combination of performance, comfort, and motorsports heritage!
Delivered new to Porsche of Fairfield, Connecticut, on March 09, 2017, this 911R is number 625 from the limited global production run. Factory equipped with a host of desirable options, including the Single-Mass Flywheel ($3,650) and Front Axle Lift System ($3,490), and featuring an extended leather upholstery with Special Wishes Custom Tailoring ($18,240), the total selected options added a whopping $49,065 to the base price of a 911R.
Regularly serviced since new, despite only showing 874 miles on the odometer, the 911R was most recently serviced on December 28, 2020, at 846 miles. Retaining its original owner’s manuals and maintenance booklet, spare keys, original window sticker, tools, and model specific car cover, this incredibly well optioned 911R still presents as it did upon delivery when new. Ready to be driven and enjoyed, the 911R is the perfect combination of performance, comfort, and motorsports heritage.
- White Paint
- Leather Interior in Black/ Tarpan Brown with Stitching in Guards red
- Custom painted wheels in Guards Red
- Extended Range Fuel Tank, 23.9 gal
- Single mass Flywheel with Reinforced clutch
- Steering wheel rim stitching in deviated thread
- Seat stitching and headrest embroidery in deviated thread
- Gear lever boot stitching in deviated thread
- Dashboard stitching in deviated thread
- Upper door panel stitching in deviated thread
- Rear side panel stitching in deviated thread
- Center console lid stitching in deviated thread
- Center Door panel stitching in deviated thread
- Armrest stitching in deviated thread
- Door handle stitching in deviated thread
- 911R Limitation Number
- Front axle lift system
- Air Conditioning
- Light Design Package
- Bose Surround Sound System
- HD radio receiver
- Authentic leather
- Deviated floor mats with leather edging
- Deviated stitching interior package
- Extended interior package. Door panel in leather
- Custom tailoring option (exterior and Interior)
- Extended interior package. Dashboard trim in leather
- Vehicle Key Painted and Key Pouch in Leather
- Auto dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- LED lights in black with Porsche dynamic light system
- Wheels Painted in Guards Red (High-Gloss)
- Headlight Cleaning System Covers in Exterior Color
- Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish
With dual-clutch transmissions sweeping through their top-tier lineup, Porsche announced that the GT3 and GT3 RS would no longer be offered with a row-your-own manual transmission. An uproar ensued throughout the Porsche driving community, voicing that by removing the manual option they were removing one of the best and most engaging features when driving a Porsche. To quell the flames, Porsche announced a car to celebrate an anniversary fifty years in the making; the 2016 Porsche 911R.
Limited to 291 units in the U.S., and just 991 worldwide, the new Porsche 911R was created to honor the anniversary of the legendary 1967 Porsche 911R. Drawing inspiration from a mythical model built 50 years prior, these new 911’s carry many of the same principles and design characteristics that made the original R so formidable. Normally aspirated race engine performance, lightweight, razor sharp handling, all tightly wound into one cohesive package.
Available initially only to Porsche 918 owners, the 911R’s sold out immediately, and would become a lust-worthy 911 edition that is both a highly prized collectible, and Porsche driving enthusiasts holy-grail…