Los Angeles-based, vintage-inspired eyewear brand Oliver Peoples has collaborated with Master & Dynamic on a collection of sound tools featuring three of the brand’s signature handmade Italian acetate patterns, fusing classic design elements with high-performance tech.
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique in the heart of West Hollywood, California. The frames were inspired by an estate collection of vintage American made eyewear.
This vintage aesthetic, along with the unique culture of Los Angeles – elements of fashion, film, art, music, and the Southern California lifestyle – remain at the core of the brand’s DNA and serve as inspiration for designs with global appeal.
Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Acetate in Oliver Peoples’ signature colors
- Premium anodized aluminum and leather
- 2 modes of active noise-cancelling
- 24 hours total playtime
- Custom 40mm Beryllium drivers
True Wireless Earphones
- Handcrafted acetate body in Oliver Peoples’ signature colors
- Stainless steel charging case in custom colors offers 40 hours total playtime
- 16-hour battery
- Active Noise-Cancelling and Ambient Listening Mode
- Bluetooth 5.0 with 100ft/30m connectivity range
more information: masterdynamic.eu