HK-Engineering is offering this Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe for sale.
1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe
– Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupé from 1954, a desirable early model with concave star and Rudge center lock rims
– Delivered to New York, USA on December 22, 1954 in light green metallic as well as green leatherette with checkered seat cushions
– 1 of 20 cars ex works in light green metallic DB274, additionally with special “silk gloss” paintwork
– According to the 300 SL Register the car had only three previous owners in the USA before it was imported to Germany in 1987
– extensive history with numerous documents from the last 30 years, according to available documents Mille Miglia participant in 1995
– coveted “matching numbers” according to Mercedes-Benz data card of engine, body, frame, rear axle as well as front axle
– currently in restoration at HK-ENGINEERING with new paint, chrome and interior, completion in the 4th quarter 2023
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealer-ships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal, enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in further “Cars For Sale”? Click here.