Cristiano Luzzago is offering this beautiful Alfa Romeo 2500 6C SportT Touring Superleggera for sale!
- Alfa Romeo 2500 6C SportT Touring Superleggera
- Wonderful example made by Carrozzeria Touring was prepared as a chassis on 08/09/1946
- Delivery of the Alfa Romeo 2500 6C SportT Touring Superleggera was on 05/14/1947 to the first owner Gruppo Finanziario Zingone of Milan
- It has belonged to the same family since the 1990s
- The body made entirely of aluminum, two doors and four seats it’s a masterpiece that combines great elegance, sportiness and comfort sealed by the “Superleggera” Touring patent
- ASI approved in 1997
collectorscarworld is partnering with the most renowned classic car specialists and dealerships in the world. We always offer selected rare and sought-after collectors cars and supercars for sale and every day a special car is featured for one of our partners. The passion for classic cars is diverse, sometimes it concerns the beauty of forms that can be admired at a concours, sometimes it is the smell of rubber , old leather and gasoline at a racing event or trip in the sunset.
Or its a classic car you have great memories with or which your parents owned a longtime ago. Classic cars and supercars are an expression of the lifestyle that someone shares with other petrolheads, and which is immortal , enduring and always a lot of fun. If you are looking for a special car or need support in the evaluation and history of cars , please contact us at email@example.com