In collaboration with The Rake magazine, Freddie Grubb have produced an exceptional limited edition of the Tyburn bicycle. Fitted with a robust and reliable Shimano Alfine 8-speed hub with an easy trigger gear shift, The Rake Edition has been produced in a special matt black paint finish with black leather saddle and grips.
The bike has been adorned with a selection of the finest bicycle accessories. Featuring classically styled Rindow front and rear rechargeable LED lights, MKS pedals and a vintage-inspired Coloral water bottle, mounted in a Dia Compe bottle holder. For safety and security, there is a super lightweight frame-mounted TiGr titanium bicycle lock and a Crane bicycle bell.
The Rake x Freddie Grubb Tyburn comes with Schwalbe Durano puncture-resistant tyres and is fitted with polished aluminium fenders and a Freddie Grubb Porteur front rack. The Tyburn is a perfect bicycle for commuting or for taking leisurely rides around town.
- Frame/Forks Full Cr-Mo steel with brazed lugs
- Gears Shimano Alfine 8-speed with trigger shifter
- Tyres Schwalbe, Durano Plus with puncture protection Black 700 x 28C
- Details Internal brake and gear routing. Custom FG Lugs and Fork Crown
- Handlebars Promenade Handlebars
- Grips/Saddle Freddie Grubb Black Leather
- Colour Custom Matt black
- Price/delivery £1995.00 including VAT and UK mainland delivery 4-6 weeks from receipt of order
more information: freddiegrubb.com