A performance evolution of Belstaff’s iconic Trialmaster jacket, the Salvia Techmaster is stress-tested in Gore-Tex’s lab to ensure its primed to perform in the real world.
The sleek design and style signatures mean it can tread the line between smart and casual with ease.
- Gore-Tex product utilising Gore Performance Technology
- 3-layer fabrication: waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 75-denier recycled polyester face with 3L tricot backer
- Technical shell version of our iconic Trialmaster jacket
- Reverse-coil, laminated, water-repellent YKK AquaGuard® zips
- Fully waterproof taped-seam construction
- Two-way centre front zip covered with a protective snap-closure storm placket
- Pivot sleeve construction for comfort
- 4 modern bellows front pockets with double snap and flap closure, featuring an oversized angled “map” pocket and smaller hidden zip pocket at chest
- Detachable hood with rigid peak detail and elasticated drawcord for an adjustable fit, and stand collar with buckle and 3-position throat latch closure
- Internal elasticated waist drawcord and double-layer elbow and shoulder panels for added durability
- Additional zip closure hem pocket at rear of jacket and compatible snaps for snap-in insulator vest modular liner, with internal clear window phone pocket
- Product ref: 100029SLVIA44
more information: belstaff.com