This book focuses exclusively on the various model variants of the saloon bodied Giulia from the Tipo 105 series mounting 1300cc and 1600cc engines.
The 528 pages contain solely contemporary photographs, which for the most part are published here for the first time, documenting the different variants of the model. In the respective chapters the modifications to the cars that Alfa Romeo made over the years are documented in detail for each model.
The documentation covers the following models produced by Alfa Romeo between 1962 and 1977 in Portello and Arese:
- Tipo 105.14 Giulia TI
- Tipo 105.08 Giulia TI
- Tipo 105.16 Giulia TI Super
- Tipo 105.06 Giulia 1300
- Tipo 105.26 Giulia Super / Giulia Super 1.6 / Nuova Super 1600
- Tipo 105.39 Giulia 1300 TI
- Tipo 105.85 Giulia 1600S
- Tipo 115.09 Giulia 1300 Super / Giulia Super 1.3 / Nuova Super 1300
- Tipo 115.40 Nuova Super Diesel
Also included is information concerning the vehicle identification numbers and production numbers of the models.
528 pages, 418 black and white photographs and 69 colour photographs.
Report by dingwort-verlag.de