One of only 521 B24S Convertibles ever built and one of the most beautiful and exclusive cars of its era! Fully documented history! Original interior and “matching numbers” engine!
This beautiful Lancia B24S Convertible was delivered new through the dealership Ghiara in Genova, Italy in February 1958. The first owner was the shipping company Minerva in Genova. The history is fully documented by the Italian registration documents.
The new price was very close to a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster and was a lot more expensive than a Porsche 356. Besides its great design it was also a very modern car with the first V6 in serial production and a sophisticated suspension.
This car was with one family from 1985 to 2013, until it was sold after 18 years to Germany and the current owner.
The Lancia was always well taken care of throughout its life and survived in a very good and mostly original condition. After its export to Northern Europe the car underwent a sensitive restoration to save as much of the original details as possible. The body was restored and repainted in its original colour. Then the mechanics were overhauled including its original “matching numbers “engine. The original soft top needed to be replaced, but the original leather seats were carefully restored and saved for the future.
The interior is a real highlight of the car and exactly what Bastian Voigt Collectors Cars would call a perfect Patina.
Report by bastianvoigt.de