There are some things that a dad builds that last forever. They are built in simple moments, like a game of catch that goes on even as the sun goes down. Because it’s in these moments where the strong bonds between a father and his children are forged.
It’s in the spirit of these moments that Wolverine and Rawlings are stitching our stories together to create a limited-edition Rawlings 1000 Mile Boot. This Father’s day, Wolverine and Rawlings are coming together to celebrate the hard work, passion and commitment to building something that matters.
The 1000 Mile x Rawlings limited-edition boot is handcrafted with the same Horween leather that goes into Rawlings gloves, and features the iconic red Rawlings tag. That way, every time you lace them up, you’ll be reminded of both the memories you’ve built and the moments still to come.
Specs & Tech
• Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
• Upper made from Heart of the Hide Baseball Glove leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Hand numbered on the collar, creating a truly unique touch, like Rawling’s Heart of the Hide gloves
• Rawlings logo from actual gloves stitched into the tongue
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel and contrasting red leather heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Two pairs of Rawhide laces, one monochromatic and one contrasting to personalize your boots
• Custom fob embossed with both Wolverine and Rawlings logos
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
Click here for further information
more information by wolverine.com