This distinctive take on the Ranch Boot offers the same killer looks and peerless construction of its predecessor in a more compact package.
Designed with an emphasis on everyday comfort, these boots rival the weight and wearability of your favorite pair of sneakers—no break-in required. Taylor Stitch’s brand new and exceptionally handsome Navy colorway won’t be around forever, so step to it!
You don’t have to baby this suede. Call us old-fashioned, but we believe that when it comes to making boots, there’s a right way and a wrong way. Like all of Taylor Stitch’s current offerings, the Ranch Low is built by hand—the right way—in León, Mexico, the shoemaking capital of the world. Using soft-yet-hardy 4-oz weatherproof suede and featuring goodyear welt construction, the Ranch Low is hardwearing and 100% resoleable, ensuring that it’ll remain in your rotation for years to come.
- 4-oz. Navy waterproof suede.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All shoes are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Lightweight Vibram sole. High traction and oil resistant.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Cork insole.
- Triple stitched lockstitch construction.
- Back pull tab.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
Report by taylorstitch.com