Performance on two wheels: the Porsche eBike in cooperation with Rotwild with a full-suspension carbon frame, designed by Studio F. A. Porsche, impresses with its design and performance.
It combines sporty, elegant design with powerful drive performance: the latest generation of the powerful Shimano drive unit consisting of motor, battery and electronic gears ensures effortless acceleration. The Magura disc brakes and upside-down suspension fork, along with the rear shock absorber from Fox, ensure effortless and quick braking and a high level of riding comfort.
The brake hydraulics from Magura (MCI) integrated into the handlebar give the cockpit a clean look. The robust wheels from Crankbrothers ensure a stable and durable driving experience, on- and off-road.
- Full-suspension carbon frame with 100 mm spring deflection designed by Studio F. A. Porsche.
- SHIMANO EP8 motor with max. 85 Nm torque.
- Electronic SHIMANO XT DI2 11-speed rear derailleur.
- MAGURA MCi disc brakes with 4-piston front and rear brake callipers.
- FOX Float DPS rear shock.
- Light integration in stem and seat post from SUPERNOVA.
- Aero seat post with integrated rear light and deceleration signal.
- 1900 mm x 770 mm x 1050 mm
more information: porsche.com