The Ultimate Book Of The Air-Cooled Porsche 911
- Juli 9, 2019
- Posted by Georgios Ketsatis
THE ULTIMATE BOOK OF THE AIR-COOLED PORSCHE 911 chronicles the entire history of the classic Porsche 911 – model-by-model, year-by-year – in an elegant slip-cased production, limited to 911 individually numbered copies, only available directly from Veloce Publishing …
From the earliest design studies, to the last of the air-cooled line, this book covers every model and iteration of the iconic Porsche 911, chronicling the continuous process of evolution and impeccable build quality that has kept the 911 fresh for over 50 years.
With the full co-operation of Porsche, the author has assembled and presented an extensive history of the air-cooled 911 that includes full year-by-year coverage of production models, listings of colour and trim options, descriptions of limited edition cars, Porsche’s racing efforts in the arena of motor sports, plus three highly-detailed appendices.
Here some details:
- Includes over 1250 photographs and illustrations
- 592 artpaper pages
- Large 25cm x 25cm (9.84in x 9.84in) format
- Reproductions of original period brochures and adverts
- Full year-by-year model details, with engine type, capacity, and variations
- Detailed technical engine specifications for all units from 1963 to 1997
- Chassis numbers and production figures for every model, covering the entire air-cooled era
- Comprehensive appendices
Limited to 911 numbered copies
A strictly limited run of 911 copies, including 101 Leatherbound Editions, ensures this volume is set to become a collectors item.
Get your copy before it’s too late …
Report by veloce.co.uk