Deus Customs’ TransducLocked And Loaded
- June 15, 2017
- Posted by Marc Enger
One by one, piece by piece, this TransScrambler has taken the form of raw elegance. Much like a fast tracked vision of a caterpillar evolving into a black Butterfly, Deus Camperdown builder Jeremy Tagand, tore the stock Duc apart and breathed new life into a generic yellow Ducati Scrambler.
The Trans Scrambler is running amuck on the streets of Sydney and is locked and loaded with surfboard by her side ready to pump and roundhouse in the open water via dirt and no through roads.
Today’s offering includes:
- Black powder coated Ventura bars
- Spoked wheels from Ducati wrapped in Continental Twinduro tyres
- Ducati Scrambler LED indicators
- Nitro Heads seat from Japan
- Aluminium front and rear guards from Ducati treated with the Deus special raw finish
- Termignoni performance exhaust system covered in black exhaust wrap
- Hand fabricated aluminium side covers and surf racks
A huge thanks to Ducati Australia and New Zealand for the iconic Scrambler and Transmoto for capturing the process. Keep an eye out for this pedigree winner in future events with Ducati and Transmoto.
Report by deuscustoms.com