1987 Porsche 962 CK6 By Ascott Collection
- October 29, 2019
- Posted by Simon Streich
This superb Porsche 962 CK6, was manufactured in 1987 by KREMER and entered in Interserie and the Endurance Championship.
Made from a Thompson honeycomb chassis, more rigid and solid than the chassis manufactured by Porsche, this Porsche Kremer is one of the leading cars in the Group C Championship in Europe. His last feat of arms is the victory at Daytona Classic in 2018.
- 3rd in 2013 Group C1 Championship
- 2nd in Group C1 Championship 2015. 1st Overall at Monza Group C race, 2015
- 2nd in Group C1 Championship 2016
- 2nd in Group C championship 2017. Race winner at Jarama in Group C, pole position at Spa
- 3 time Daytona Classic Daytona 24 Hour winner 2014, 2017 and 2018
- 2 time winner Le Mans Classic 2016 and 2018
Benefiting from an irreproachable follow-up and maintenance, its crack test and tank are up to date. The engine prepared by XTEC Engineering received new water barrels during its last overhaul. The electronic management is now done by a MOTEC, the original Bosch electronics having been stored. This Porsche 962 CK6 is ready to drive and sold with a large spare parts package. A 0 km spare engine overhauled by XTEC Engineering is available and can be purchased with the car.
Report by ascottcollection.com