This rare TOYOTA CARINA TOM’S chassis number 015-006 is a very competitive car. It has been built by TOM’S GB, the workshop which was developing the TOYOTA Works cars for Le Mans and the other series like the BTCC and the Belgium Championship, Spa Francorchamps 24 hours races etc…
Winner of the 1993 Belgium Procar Championship driven by Phillip Verellen, it has also been entered in the 1993 24 hours of SPA where it finished 12th overall.
Eligible for many series:
– GT Classic by HWM where the Carina is actively raced
– Super Tourism Car Championship
– Goodwood Members’ Meeting
– AvD Oldtimer Grand-Prix
– Tourenwagen Classic
– Belcar Historic & Youngtimer Cup…
Ready to race and very competitive with many Class victories in GT Classic.
A great opportunity to buy a TOMS car with great racing history.
Engine just rebuilt
- There are no features available