RMD bvba has the pleasure to offer this “Belga” livered Porsche 911 SC / RS 3.0 for sale.
The car was born as a 1983 911 SC Coupé which was build-up from the bare shell to 1975 RS 3.0 Group 4 rally/race specification in Italy in 2016 with no expenses spared and fully compliant with FIA regulations.
Its specification is outstanding as follows :
- Sport gearbox and AP Racing clutch
- Arrows racing 46mm sport exhaust
- Sport suspension with alu split rim wheels (8 inch front and 10 inch rear) mounted with Michelin TB15 tyres
- Rally computer
- FIA sport seats
- 4 point safety belts
- Customized roll-cage
- Sport steering wheel and pedals
- Fly off hand-brake
- Fire extinguisher system together with a separate, manual operated extinguisher
- Plexiglass side and rear windows
- Very performant race/rally 3.0 litre (95mm bore x 70,4mm stroke) single-plug engine with Bosch mechanical injection prepared by Italian specialist engine builder Roberto Savazza with special Wosner pistons, 3.2 valves 8mm and RSR camshaft delivering 280 bhp.
This is a very high quality rally / race spec Porsche 911 in beautiful period RS 3.0 configuration with special attention given to safety and performance.
Last but not least, this stunning “Belga” livered Porsche has (German) road registration and comes with new FIA HTP papers making it a welcome and competitive entry to all historic rally and/or race events around the world.