Most of you are well aware that my all-time favorite road-going Ferrari is their legendary 206GT. The completely unique nature, incredible beauty, long-list of one-off features and design oddities mark it as one of the most special vehicles to ever emerge from Maranello.
This particular Dino is a mid production example, the 77th of only 151 completed. Most importantly, it retains all of the impossible to find original unique 206GT specific items including:
- All-Alloy, Hand-Assembled Body
- Magneti Marelli Windshield Wipers
- Locking “ASA” Type External Gas Cap
- Fixed “Mushroom” Type Seats, with Correct Cloth Inserts
- Fixed Rear Bulkhead Head Rests
- Correct Wood Steering Wheel
- Oversized Prototype Glove Box Lid
- Passenger Side Foot-Bar
- Passenger Side Grab Handle
- Unique Bakelite “Finger-Grab” Gearshift Knob
- Unique Irvin Parachute / Klippon Type Seat Belts
- Unique 206GT Specific Exhaust System, Headers and Exhaust Tips
- Light Alloy, Cromodoro Knock-Off Rims
- Unique 206GT Specific Bumpers, Front and Rear
Given the extremely reasonable asking price of just $595,000, if ever such a rare machine was on you wish list, look no further, you have found your dream car.
Please email me for complete history, list of services and maintenance performed as well as access to full sets of inspection photos.
Also available for immediate inspection, purchase and worldwide delivery are the following vehicles. Click on the photos or the links below for additional information, history and details.
- There are no features available