Produced on 4th March 1966, imported in USA by Jaguar Cars distributor in New York, delivered to the agent Continental Motors in Little Rock Arkansas who registered as “Demo Car”.
Imported in Italy from Germany in 2008.
Complete of the Jaguar Trust certificate, original color “ Carmen Red”, engine matching number.
The E Type S1 4.200 is the evolution of the model 3.8.
Many mechanical and comfort improvements are making this model a better driving and safer car than the previous.
Most peculiar modifications are:
- Improved braking system
- Fully synchromesh gearbox
- Increased cooling fan
- Anti shining dashboard
- Armest with glove box
- More comfortable folding seats
- Lower engine torque to guarantee more comfortable and smooth driving in the traffic
This car was totally restored and equipped with special parts increasing its performance.
- Special exaust manifolds
- Special inlet manifold with 3 weber double corps carburetters costing approx. 5.000 euro
- Alluminum header tank
- Alluminum radiator
- Improved cooling fan
- There are no features available