Time-warp Maserati 3500GT Touring 1961 LHD
In my classic car career I didn’t need to play poker to get some excitement, but this time I am very excited to inform you that I have “a full house” in hand:
– a top-brand: Maserati
– very stylish 3500GT Touring design. Perfectly useable as an everyday classic.
– in excellent, totally original and in a very charming fully functional condition.
– best colour combination: silver metallic with red leather interior. Both practically undamaged but with splendid patina.
– last owner had this Maserati for 42 years! He bought the car remembering seeing Maserati works driver Cesare Perdisa, who had a Maserati dealership in his home-town Bologna, driving this car with Prova number plates.
– still with Italian BO (Bologna – the home town of Maserati) metal number plates.
Conclusion: yes, one can easily find a wreck or an average Maserati 3500GT to restore, or even a perfectly restored car But never again a totally original, undamaged, superbly charming, fully functional Maserati 3500GT with this provenance!
Are you lucky in poker?
Price: 295.000 Euro
- There are no features available