Aston Martin DB4 Series III 1961 LHD
Chassis: DB4/652/L – Engine: 350/659: Matching numbers.
Snow Shadow Grey with black nicely patinated leather: original colour combination.
If only all our classic cars in stock were so easy to describe…
Nothing but super-positive points:
– Originally sold new in Brussels (Ets. Mannes)
– One family owned (Father & son) from new!
– Extremely well documented. Comes with voluminous history file covering the cars’ whole life.
– Expertly restored 25 years and only 14.000 Kms ago by expert Nigel Cooper Restorations (for body) and
Aston Martin specialist Ian Mason (mechanics).
– Upgrade to 4.0 litre engine capacity.
– Delicious patina on original leather interior.
– Very neat presentation and drives like a dream!
But, this isn’t a dream…
It simply is an unrepeatable opportunity not to be missed! Price: ASK
- There are no features available