Recently redone, completerly rebuilt by a professional Italian classic and race cars.
Following ownership, it passed through some owners including Mr.L. Grandori, who raced in important historical event as “Mugello”, “Coppa Intereuropa” and Donington event year 1982 as evidenced by book publication “SPRIDGETS” by Chris Harvey.
Designed to be used both as full race and legal road.
This car has been update to current race spec, using leatest P.May engineering and MED engineering parts.
- Perfect heritage shell with fiber glass body.
- Ribbed case 4 speed gearbox.
- OBP pedal box triple cylinder with remote adjuster mounting hardware.
- Alloy rocker cover.
- Aeroquip hoses.
- Panhard rod kit
- Front damper top link kit.
- Uprated adjustable rear lever arm.
- Alloy rose jointed.
- Nylatron bushes.
- Front disc with Pagid RS pads.
- Aluminium water radiator.
- Oil cooler.
- Filled race tank.
- Facet fuel pump.
- Plumbed in fire extinguisher and Fia homologated Harness.
- Kent 544 camshaft.
- Front coil spring 400lb
- Full roll cage FIA Omol.
- Vintage race seats.
- 4 R&R Alloys wheels 5×13 with semi slick legal road tires.
- Weber carbs 45 DCOE
- Quick release steering wheel boss.
- There are no features available