Lowered price from €85.000 -> €75.000
This car finished the Mille Miglia Storica in 2015.
The car is in very good condition and has a beautiful presentation.
- Revision of the automatic gear box (+- €5000)
- Lots of new small parts
- Brakes have been looked at and work properly
- New radiators (+- € 1500)
- 2 extra ventilators where placed which was not very necessary.
This is what the current owner says: “Even with normal use on the Belgian roads or at old-timer meetings, there is a lot of interest. The driving is fantastic. You feel like “The King of The Road”. The next owner of this unique car will not regret this purchase. ‘
Series 88 produced from 1949 until 1999 ; 10 generations. Complement the existing 76 and 98 series, with the preexisting famous Rocket V8 engine.The second generation took place in 1955 till 1956. The cars were completely redesigned : longer and lower body shells; the Rocket V8 engine grew from 303 to 324 cubic inches. In 1955 : a deeply redesigned face-lift, with a new grille, new taillights and more chrome. From 1992 to 1999, the 88 was produced in Lake Orion, Michigan. 2004 was the final year for Oldsmobile, GM ceased the production of Oldsmobiles and refocused in Buick and Pontiac.
- Length: cm (in): 517 (203.5)
- Width: cm (in): 198 (78)
- Height: cm (in): 158 (62.2)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 310 (122)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1700 (3752)
- Displacement: V8 5314 cc (324 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: 1 four-barrel carburetor
- Gearbox: 3-speed, manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 185 hp at 4000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 450 Nm at 2000 rpm
- Maximum speed: 180 km/h (114 mph)