This Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupé in silver combined with red leather trim was delivered to New York, USA on July 4, 1955. It is one of the coveted models which were factory fitted with Rudge central locking rims, as well as one of the last built coupes in 1955. As additional optional equipment ex works was among others a Becker Radio Le Mans in conjunction with adapter Reims and a Hirschmann antenna , Instruments in English inscription, sealed beam headlights, bumpers with horns and a windscreen washer ordered. The car was later imported to Germany from the USA in 1998 and has been exclusively in the collector’s hand for the last few years.
The coupe was fully restored a few years ago and over the years completely reworked by our company. Both technology and paint, interior and chrome are still in very good condition today.