Delivered new on 9 March 1951 from the Lancia dealer Miglietti in Milan to the first owner Mr.Angelo Aquilone.
Sold in 1980 to the company KCA of Giancarlo Cappa, very wellknown for Lancia restorations, it was used as promotional vehicle for their activity until the company closed.
In 1998 was bought by an important vintage car collector that recently sold for age limits.
It is complete with original delivery letter from Lancia to the first owner in 1951, original plates and documents, original service handbook.
- There are no features available