The Silver Wraith II was the final stage of refinement for the highly successful Silver Shadow long wheelbase saloons. Production officially began for the long wheelbase saloon for the 1969 model year, however, 10 were built as early as 1967. The extended wheelbase increased rear seat passenger legroom.
The added inches to the bodyshell was anonymously added to the rear doors to retain the appearance of the standard saloon. The Silver Wraith II was formal and suitable for a chauffeur. It was a masterpiece of hand-built craftsmanship. The Silver Wraith II was built from 1977 until 1980 with a production total of only 2,145 vehicles.
- Length: cm (in): 530 (208.7)
- Width: cm (in): 183 (71.9)
- Height: cm (in): 152 (59.8)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 305 (120)
- Weight: kg (lb): 2385 (5264)
- Displacement: V8 6750 cc, front-mounted
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: 2 SU HD8 carburetors
- Gearbox: 3-speed automatic
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: ± 180 bhp
- Maximum speed: 190 km/h (120 mph)