- Beautiful and ready to drive C4
- Belgian papers
- We sold this car to the current owner some years ago, and he enjoyed the car a lot!
The Type AC 4 (called later C4) was launched in 1928 in the Paris Salon as was the six cylinder AC 6 both of which shared similar styling, albeit that the AC 6 had a longer bonnet than its four cylinder sibling.
The AC 4 was available in a variety of body styles including Berline Luxe, Conduite Interieure Luxe, Familiale Luxe, 2 & 4 seat Cabriolet Decapotable, 2 & 4 seat Faux Cabriolet, Torpédos and Taxi. The AC 6 was also available as a Coupé de Ville.
In 1929, both vehicles were modified and renamed C4 and C6 and with a number of further modifications remained in production until 1932.
- Length : cm (in): 410 (161.4)
- Width : cm (in): 158 (62.2)
- Height : cm (in): 174 (68.5)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 285 (112.2)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1175 (2593)
- Displacement : straight six 1628 cc, front mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : 1 carburettor
- Gearbox : 3 speed, manual
- Driven wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 30 bhp at 3000 rpm
- Top speed : 90 km/h (56 mph)